Today (3 may 2020) was your medical entrance exam (NEET) - BLESSEDWITHBESTT


Today (3 may 2020) was your medical entrance exam (NEET) but it postponed because of covid19. So many students saying that we waste our time. So now still you are procrastinating why? I really want to know why you are still wasting your time while scrolling your Instagram feed? Why you are spending your all precious time on social media. You know na that this is your dream of becoming a doctor, you remember when you first said one day I'll become a great doctor. So.. So.. So.. Let me tell you that doctors don't spend thier all time on social media they study alot because they know that this is medicine not other bachelor degree in which you can study before one night and boom! You passed. Future doctors you need to understand that medicine is not a joke. You think everything will be fine? But do you know how and when? I'm sure you don't know. That's why I'm saying that stop wasting your time, stop seeing other people profiles (what they are doing n all) think about yourself, this is the right time. Stop wishing and start doing. Now you decide one day or day one. I'm done bye!

©️BLESSEDWITHBESTT 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. One day I'll become a great doctor. thank you blessedwithbestt

    ReplyDelete