Dear Me. Blessedwithbestt


“Dear me,
I know there are days when I let you down,
there are moments when you were
drowning in grief and it felt too hard for you
to pull through all those dreadful days.
Today, I wanna thank you for surviving the
turmoil. I wanna thank you for surviving
every single day that passed when you
feeling like something was sucking the soul
out of your body. I know I always let my
walls down when my loved ones come
running back to me, but today, I wanna
applaud you for not giving up on yourself
when everyone was leaving. Hardest is the
decision to choose life when you have
nothing to live for and tonight, I am proud
of you, for choosing to live even when life
had nothing for you. I am proud of you for
not breaking every time hurricanes of
emotions blew your walls down. I am proud
that you always saw light at the end of the
tunnel irrespective of how dark the
situation was. Thank you for giving rise to
me."
sincerely,
my old self.

©️BLESSEDWITHBESTT 

Post a Comment

2 Comments